Lifetime Gun Warranty
At Defense Arms we stand behind you.
Our Standard Refund Policy and Gun Warranty
We will gladly refund item item you are not pleased with to our store within 30 days of purchase as long as it in its original condition and packaging. There will be a 25% restocking fee added to all refunds. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at (888) 999-0880 or (801) 444-2456. You can always contact us as well at P.O. Box 1582 Bountiful, Utah 84011.
Defense Arms warrants that if any eligible gun sold by Defense Arms ever becomes defective; Defense Arms will repair or replace the gun at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
This warranty applies only to the original owner of the firearm.
• If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item (to be solely determined by Defense Arms) at no charge.
• This warranty applies to new firearms only.*
• This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by Defense Arms, but does not extend to guns altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes. It does not apply to scopes or accessories attached to the firearm when purchased, this is a Lifetime Gun Warranty.
• Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty.
• This warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
• Internet/Mail Order Customers:
- Customer must pay any costs associated with sending the firearm to Defense Arms for repair or replacement. Insured shipping is recommended.
If the firearm is repaired, it may be returned directly to the customer if it was sent from the customer’s address. If a firearm is replaced, the customer must take delivery from a licensed FFL dealer. The customer may have additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees, if the gun must be replaced and resent to a dealer. Defense Arms is not responsible for these additional fees.
Defense Arms will pay for the insured freight back to the customer or the customer’s dealer if the firearm is defective. If the firearm is not defective, the customer is liable for return freight to his residence or his dealer.
DEFENSE ARMS’ LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NONPERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Exceptions include Used Firearms, Surplus & Military Firearms (new or used), Machine guns and firearms used for commercial, rental or demonstrations, etc. Defense Arms shall make the final determination for any exceptions to this warranty.